Master in Strategic Project Management by Erasmus Mundus Programme
The Masters in Strategic Project Management (European) course offers a balanced programme of professional training at postgraduate level informed by the most recent research in the field over a 16-month full-time study period. An internationally recognised multiple degree is awarded by each University in the consortium. Selection is competitive and based on academic performance and credentials.
We are now receiving applications for the academic year 2010-2012. The course attracts applications from high calibre students globally.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarships are available for this programme. There will be around 18 scholarships in total for 2010-2012.
There are three core admission criteria:
• Excellence of the candidate: outstanding achievement in the applicant’s first degree. The minimum admission qualification is a high-quality Bachelor degree (or an equivalent academic degree) of minimum three years duration and 180 ECTS credits in a cognate discipline.
• Language ability: for non-native English speaking applicants a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 or equivalent is required (e.g. TOEFL 600, IBT 100 or 250 computer-based). A language policy exists for students with a slightly lower level of English (e.g. IELTS 6.0) who wish to apply; they are encouraged to take advantage of the pre-sessional English language course at Heriot-Watt University.
• Student motivational statement and relevance of the Masters Course to a student’s professional experience to date and future career aspirations.
How to Apply
All applications for admission will be forwarded to Heriot-Watt University (the co-ordinating institution) for processing. Applications should be made online by visiting http://www.postgraduate.hw.ac.uk/apply/online-application.htm
The following documentation in English should be uploaded at the time of application:
1. Motivational Statement (maximum 1000 words)
2. Curriculum vitae
3. Certified copy of university qualification
4. Official full transcript of marks
5. Proof of level of English ability
6. Two letters of recommendation, preferably from the university or institute that awarded the first degree.
7. A copy of a valid ID document e.g. passport.
8. Financial guarantee showing ability to cover the costs of the Course whether self, family, employer or scholarship, (can be supplied at a later date).
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
If you wish to be considered for the Erasmus Mundus scholarship you do not need to submit a separate form, but you must ensure that ALL documentation (including proof of level of English ability) is uploaded before the following scholarship deadlines:
1. 3rd Country (non-European) candidates - 20th December 2009
2. European candidates - 30th March 2010
More information visit: www.mspme.org
Source : http://www.rumahbeasiswa.com/
Friday, December 04, 2009